Who Can Resist the Classic Ice-Box Cake that You Make!
The sweet delights and desserts are so commonly loved by all food lovers. Regardless of their ethnic origin and the traditional sweet dishes, they carry along in the bag. There is a special place for cakes as a sense of jubilation and celebration correlates with buying and baking either the simple bread cake or the special one for an occasion like on birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and for serving at home threw a party. The easy way recipes always have a special place in the chef’s hands even if he or she is not a professional. The Classic Ice-Box Cake is one such recipe that is admired for its easy preparation and best in taste amongst the public. If you haven’t tried it at home then here is a special treat for you to get a firsthand recipe, which is an accurate replica of a famous dessert by an ace chef.
How Classic Ice-Box Cake is Prepared
One of the simplest desserts that you can find in the recipe book with little ingredients but rich in taste and nutritional values is here. You can serve it in a variety of styles based on your preference like the simple creamy one, cookie oriented and the chocolate flavored as well. Here is a list of ingredients that you need.
- 3 A cup of full cream, put it in a refrigerator to make it cold
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Cookies, Wafers & Chocolates (if required).
How to Prepare Ice Box Cake:
- Take a large bowl and use a hand mixer.
- Beat Cream to a thickened pattern.
- Then add sugar with vanilla flavor.
- Keep on mixing till everything is properly infused.
- Take a normal sized around 8 to 10 inches pan.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream.
- Cover the layer with another one of chocolate cookies or wafers (as per your liking).
- Spread the cookies over the whole cream spread.
- Then add another layer of cream and repeat the cookie layer.
- Keep on doing it until you have 4 layers of cookies or Oreo (one that you will like).
- Spread the top layer with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the whole pan for at least 4 hours.
- An overnight keeping in the refrigerator will soften more of the cookies.
- Before serving, garnish with crushed cookies and chocolate.
- Cherish the great flavored Ice Box Cake at home with your loved ones.
Note: To change the flavor, you can use cocoa powder while whipping the cream, and then you can avoid vanilla flavor and make it full chocolate ice-box cake for your kids if they love it.