How Can Anyone Resist the German Apple Cake in Evenings!
One of the most delicious and yet so easy to prepare recipe that we can offer you at the Continental Cuisine Chefs is the German Apple Cake. The great looking cake is equally delicious and you can make it at home with quite an ease. The use of peeled apples, and cut into pieces is all that easy. The apple pieces won’t fall out of the baked cake once these are properly inserted and baked. It is great as a normal cake, but you can ice it with normal whipped cream, and if you want to delight the visitors then serve it with a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Once a part of just German Cuisine is a global dessert and specialty now. Here we are going to share one of the most popular German Apple Cake recipes with fresh apples for your home cuisine.
How to Prepare for the Cake Delight:
You need to look for the ingredients that are recommended for the great taste of the German Apple Cake, and with a serving of ice cream as a special case of course.
- 2 Large sized apples
- 3 Large-sized eggs
- 1/2 c. Soft butter, (usually 1 stick)
- 2/3 c. Normal sugar in granule form
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1-1/2 cup of fresh Flour
- 3 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 2 teaspoon of Vanilla flavor
- Cooking oil for pan
- 3 Tablespoon – Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoon of table salt
- Serving sugar in powdered form
- You need to have a preheated oven at 350 degrees for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Use a 9 Inches baking pan and grease it for use.
- It is time to peel off apples and cut into quarter sizes
- You need to pour fresh lemon juice over apple cuts, to avoid its browning process
- You chopstick to insert in both sides of each quarter of an apple
- Now cut the apple quarter into thin pieces, but not to be fully cut.
- Now take a large bowl and beat eggs, butter and sugar together to make a fluffy mixture.
- Next, you need to beat the cream with vanilla essence.
- Take another medium-sized bowl, beat the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Now add all these powder form ingredients into the wet mixture of eggs, butter, and sugar.
- Make sure that the batter is properly mixed and fluffy.
- Pour the whole batter into greased pan.
- Now add the apple slices as per your liking.
- Bake it for at least 1 hour.
- Insert a toothpick to check if it is baked properly.
Now you can remove it from the oven. Let it cool down and then serve it with powder formed sugar over it. If you want to give it more of a class then serve it to your family and guests with vanilla or chocolate flavored ice cream scoops. You can also look for the German apple cake with streusel topping. The cake lovers will cherish it and your baking skills will be highly applauded for good reasons.