5 Great Health Benefits of Turmeric Tea
Ever since we came to understand that adding in herbs and spices in boiling water can benefit us in so many ways, our lives have become somewhat comfortable in the name of digestion. The drinking tea trend goes back a long way into history and has been loved ever since. Tea is known as the most consumed beverage after water all over the planet.
Ever since the early third century, tea originated in the region debating North Burma and Southwestern China today, where it was first used as a medicinal beverage by many people. Afterward, it was introduced as a recreational drink during the China Tang Dynasty to other East Asian countries. Furthermore, it was represented in Europe by Portuguese priests and merchants in the 16th century. Till today, it’s the second most consumed beverage in the world.
Consuming tea in different forms
Ever since it came into existence, teas have been given lots of names and forms while including several spices and herbs into them. They are still used as a medicine in many countries and enjoyed with some sugar and salt for personal pleasure as well. Every tea leaves come from one source, which is Camellia Sinensis. It is differentiated after its processing, growing conditions, and geography situations.
The source of all tea, Camellia Sinensis, is a plant native to the Asia continent but is presently cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas around the world. Here is a list of 5 tea categories that are best known for their features and names across the planet.
- Back tea
- Green tea
- White tea
- Oolong tea
- Puer tea
Each one of these types has its procedure and time duration to complete, and each carries its unique flavor to enjoy.
Adding something to the tea
The modern times bring something unique and classy to the products coming a long way from history. The same goes for tea; tea lovers have added in more spice and herbs to the delicate and straightforward beverages that are available around the globe. We like to have more taste and flavor to our tea and do not wish to feel like a patient while drinking it.
All these types mentioned above of teas are consumed in personal favorite ways. Like green tea, which people love to drink with some lemon, ginger, and cinnamon? It’s never a bad idea to combine more than one healthy herb to the teas; it will bring more smoothness and relief to your health.
While talking about spices and herbs, one spice takes the lead in making teas more healthy and beneficial; and that is Turmeric Tea. As the name says it all, tea made with pure turmeric powder or grated turmeric is the best-crafted tea for several beneficial reasons.
Its intake quantity is not explicitly mentioned anywhere, but adults can use from 400 to 600 mg of pure turmeric powder in a tea at least three times a day or 1 to 3 grams of grated or dried turmeric root every day. The best option is to grate or grind the turmeric yourself for better results.
Amazing health benefits of turmeric tea
Now you must be wondering how beneficial turmeric tea is for us. Well, let us blow the curiosity bubble for you by explaining some fantastic health benefits of turmeric tea in the details below.
- Turmeric tea works miracles in reducing any arthritis symptoms in a person. A famous study in 2017 found out that out of 206 patients of Arthritis, 63% of them used any non-vitamin supplements to adjust their disease symptoms in which turmeric was the most popular item that was consumed. Using turmeric in the form of beverage gives a boost to our energy levels while fighting off any bad cells produced in our body.
- Turmeric or turmeric tea functions significantly in the matters of immune system boosting and improving. While having the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties, turmeric enhances the immune system functioning unexpectedly. Also, it helps to fight against cancer by helping regulate immune cells’ function.
- Heart problems are one of the primary reasons for many deaths and diseases around the globe. We see and hear more people suffering from cardiovascular issues that are unexpectedly rising for some reason. As an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory product, turmeric has proven to cure symptoms of any heart attack or cardio complications with its regular use.
- Their doctor can mostly recommend people with diabetes turmeric use for better treatment. It helps adjust the sugar levels in the inpatient and keep the blood sugar low for better reasons. Drinking once a day, turmeric tea can prevent the diabetic patient at ease from any sudden sugar consumption.
- Turmeric’s fantastic components help fight cancer and other chronic illnesses with satisfaction. Its antioxidant quality helps fight any bad cells rising in the body and any problem developing inside the blood levels. One who is a regular user of turmeric will not face any cardiovascular challenges or cancer issues in the future for sure.
Health always comes first
Instead of running for medical assistance for every tiny health problem, we should reconsider our solution possibilities with natural remedies. Hot beverages have been in trend for medical treatments for a long time as people before medicines were in the habit of curing themselves with medicinal herb teas.
These solutions are still considered a better choice when it comes to solving severe illnesses. Just keeping them in your routine regularly can help prevent many types of diseases and diseases that one can never think about in one’s life. Drinking turmeric tea daily can help everyone save themselves from any chronic or sudden illness in life.
Health always comes first, and one should always keep a thorough check of what he or she is consuming daily. Even if it’s not a healthy diet that they are adapting, they must keep at least one herb tea added into their routine once a day to prevent any serious health problems.
Click here to know more.