Enjoy the Smoked Salmon Pasta as Your Ideal Lunch!
Salmon is one of the most desired fish species and the one that is both considered as a fresh-water fish and oceanic during its lifecycle. Once, you are driven for excellence in taste and want to prepare a recipe out of the Tuscan culture then here is a new dish. The Italian cuisine is old and yet so much enriched with multiple dishes that you cannot resist to lick your fingers and to ask for more. Smoked Salmon Pasta Jamie Oliver is an easy to cook food item that is prepared within 30 minutes usually. The butter salmon with garlic is present in this pasta for your great taste.
How to Prepare Smoked Salmon Pasta with Butter:
You need to find something of a taste of smoked pasta as a matter of a great deal. Once you are addicted to Italian cuisine then you cannot resist different types of pasta, pizzas and other dishes from the main and side courses.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti
- 1/2 lb. Smoked Salmon, into bite-size pieces cuts
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup vinegar (if desired)
- Table salt (as per taste)
- Black pepper with a fresh grinding
- 1/4 c. drained capers
- 2 tablespoon. Fresh cut dill, keep an amount for garnishing as well
- Take a large pot with water.
- Boil the half-filled water in it.
- Add pasta and also boil it till the right time.
- Tale salmon and make it smoked over medium heat with little oil.
- Add garlic powder and cream with vinegar, and lemon juice as well.
- Now add all other chopped items, and toss it with sauce
- In the end, you can serve it with salt and pepper
Your guests will love the yummy little crispy pasta with smoked salmon. They cannot resist the tempting aroma and the taste and your job is done and for the better purpose of serving great at the family get-togethers and for a proper party at your home this summer.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water, and return to pot.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Mix wine and cook until almost completely reduced 5 minutes. Add heavy cream and lemon juice and cook until thickened, another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Add salmon, capers, and dill and cook until salmon is warmed through, 2 minutes, then toss sauce and pasta together. Add ¼ cup pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Garnish with more dill to serve. Your smoked salmon pasta Jamie Oliver is ready to cherish along with your family and friends at any time!