Don’t Search Shrimp Tacos near me-You can make it at home
If you’re getting bored of your average Tacos then I highly recommend shrimp tacos. You don’t need to search for Shrimp Tacos near me. It is almost an effortless meal which you can easily make at home. A fantastic dish for shrimp lovers. These tacos are a great summer treat. Shrimp, chipotle peppers, bacon, and onions can be included in the ingredients of it. You can adjust the heat by adding more or less canned chipotle chillies. Add a little amount of adobo sauce to shrimp mixture to make it more delicious.
Shrimp contain high astaxanthin which is a beneficial nutrient that boosts your immune system and lowers the risk of a certain type of cancer. Shrimp is high in Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which is beneficial for your immune system and nervous system. Here, is the quick and easy recipe of Shrimp Tacos that can be ready in about 30 minutes.
- 1 pound medium shrimp (thawed & peeled with tail removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (minced)
- Add 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 12 medium flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings (optional to taste): sour cream, salsa, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, etc.
- Prepare your shrimp. Peel them and remove the tails.
- Meanwhile, prepare your topping.
- Add the shrimp to a skillet along with the olive oil. Cook 4-5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic powder, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, and chilli powder and cook until the shrimp are no longer pink. Flipping/stirring them occasionally.
- Heat tortillas on skillet 5-10 minutes over medium heat.
- Fill heated tortillas with shrimp mixture top with cilantro, lime juice, avocado, and cheese.
- Garnished the tacos with cilantro and lime juice you can also mix cilantro, diced avocados and lime juice.
- You can also add tacos cheese instead of that suggested spices if that’s easier for you.