Chocolate Brownies Jamie Oliver is Favorite for Kids and Adults!
The chocolate brownie Jamie Oliver is something that we all crave for in the mornings and evenings. It is a second meal at most of the times, more than being a dessert. People love to have it in the evenings with hot tea or coffee. Kids want it as a part of their lunch and at bedtime. The universal appeal has asked us to let you have a fresh idea as what sorts of Death by Chocolate Brownies are here, Softer that sponge and filled with fluid chocolate inside. Just to remind you that we are going to share the homemade brownie recipe here as we know your kids love it more than the ones you buy from a local bakery. Here we go with the details of a chocolate brownies Jamie Oliver with a mouthwatering taste, and baking with the perfect fit ingredients which are used here.
The Preparation Story:
The preparation process asks us to use ingredients which are easy to find and then keep a box full of brownies to eat at different time intervals.
- 1-1/4 c. Flour for all purposes
- 1/4 c. Cocoa Powder
- 5 large sized eggs
- 2 c. Chocolate Chips that are cut into pieces
- 1-1/2 c. Normal granule sugar
- 1 teaspoon of table salt
- 1 c. Butter with two slices and are cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon. Pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven 15 minutes before baking to the temperature of 350 degrees.
- Take a 9”-×-13” size pan and butter it and then use parched paper (if necessary)
- You need a medium sized bowl and mix the ingredients like flour, cocoa powder, and salt, all together to make it like one form.
- A large bowl that is resistant to heat – place it over a saucepan with boiling water.
- Take butter and chocolate chips and add it in the bowl.
- Stir the butter and chocolate until it is melted and smooth as one form.
- Take the bowl away from the heated stove.
- Add sugar – both normal and brown sugar and stir until it is a proper mixture.
- Now the time to add eggs has arrived – add eggs one by one and stir until the batter is uniform.
- Also, add vanilla flavor to the mixture.
- Now combine the chocolate mixture with the flour mix, and keep the dry ingredients in rubber spatula till it is combined.
- Now add the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour the whole batter in the already prepared pan
- Bake it for at least 30 minutes
- When you can insert a toothpick and it comes with few crumbs then your job is done.
- Let the brownie tray cool down.
Cut the brownies into pieces and it is time to relish it as a dessert or to serve with tea or coffee to your family, guests and to keep it as extra foodstuff which your kids can consume whenever they feel like being hungry. Let us know how you find our recipe of death by chocolate brownie being prepared at home.